Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Anthony, I think you should wear that hat with your string bikini. A real fashion "statement". Fancy anyone wearing such a monstrosity.
If anyone doesnt like the sea, dont look down as there is a lot of ocean down there. I seem to recall that this part of the Earth was where Jurassic Park was situated.. Hmmmmm. Keep an eye on any islands you see. We dont want to land among dinosaurs . lol.
Did anyone do a head count when we left Australia ? I cant see way down the back of the carpet . Is everyone here ?
It seems awfully quiet for so many people. Copper is there, I can see his spots. Havent seen Tilly .
My elves tell me they did a big clean up yesterday while it was reasonably dry , until light showers started in late afternoon. The large buddlea is cut back along with some of the larger salvias. A very large and 'past its prime, ' hebe is also gone. I have a nice Royal Red buddlea to replace the hebe..
I think we may make it to South America for lunch. Where will we go first ? I do fancy a nice feed of fruit. Maybe if we are careful, we can land in the jungle and pick our own.
Is that land I see down there ? A bit soon for the coast of Sth America. I'll just swoop down for a quick look.
Heeeyyyyy, did everyone see that island ? I'm sure I saw something large walking around.
Better keep flying , we need to eat lunch, not be lunch.
Hang on , putting the carpet into top gear.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America