Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. my elves tell me it was cold and showery all day yesterday. Not a good shopping day. One orphan found its way home. A very nice blue salvia.
Anthony . those liliums are so beautiful. Congrats on the prize.
Charleen, we did miss you . Enjoyed seeing your garden though as we popped in. Louise must be busy as I didnt see her when we landed in her yard. After a long rest on her lovely garden chairs, we had a bit of a tour around the area and then took off on our way home.
Sorry we missed you Louise.
Cant be away too long or we might miss things happening in our gardens.
After a brief stop in Hawaii, ( some people had to look at more broms ) we finally made it back across the Pacific to home.
I had to heave some large boxes off the carpet as we dropped people off. I dont know how they are going to fit all those new plants in the gardens.
The elves were glad to see me back and I have sent them off on a short trip as a reward for looking after the Tea Room.
It will be time soon , for them to be off to the North Pole to help get things ready for Christmas.
I have a bundle of lovely salvia cuttings to pot up today too.
I think the salvias may be trying to turn into a "collection" ha ha.
I have about 25 different ones now.
Well. I need something flowering, to fill in between the epis, zygos, brugs and irises.
Better move and do some washing. It didnt get done while I was away on the carpet.
Happy gardening everyone. Heres something nice from the kitchen for you all. ..Black Forest Cake.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America