Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: chrissy100 picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright chrissy100

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
chrissy100 wrote:
Lovely Brug Garden there Charleen ...can't wait to see them in bloom.

Hi everyone yay! you are home ...I bet the first thing you all do is run out to look at the garden.

It's very very brisk here brrrrr but I see the sun so hopefully it will be a nice day.

look what I found on FB ...lovely

http://www.tropicalfoliagegarden.com/
it's Helen's website for her garden ...very nice! a lot of work and expense gone into that lovely garden, I think she must have a magic touch with tropicals, I know Merrylands is very cold in the Winter.

Well what interesting things have you found in your gardens today ...I have so many pink nerines in bloom at the moment, they don't bloom like this every year so even though the conditions have been awful they have enjoyed it.
Most of my Autumn leaves have blown off already ...such a shame because I love my Autumn leaves.
You all must have so much to catch up with now.
Lots of weeds to pull ...like I have here, though thank goodness they seem to be finally slowing down.
Better get on with it,
I will shout you all a hot chocolate and a cinnamon donut ...enjoy!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America