Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. We have moved to here
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1185298/
Cant have everyone getting tired legs from the walk down the track.
Of course we could use Charley and the other long ears, but I dont thing he'd like carrying us up and down all day.
Hello Charleen, just when you found us we are off to a new place again. Just follow the link and you wont lose us.
Hello Anthony. Did you wear your string bikini to answer the door to the pizza "lady"? lol
Hello to everyone else popping in . Louise, sorry we missed you but we did have a nice look around the place. Your garden is very pretty.
Chrissy, I like working in the greenhouse because if there is any sun out, it is nice and cosy in there. Of course , its only 12'x 8'x 8'so not huge. I put my chair in there so I can work at the bench comfortably.
Hubby says it will soon be full and I am not to ask for any more. We have enough places for me to look after. It is so much easier to have all my best plants in the shadehouses and greenhouses though.
I now have a fern house 20'x 10', 3 epi houses about the same size, a zygo house 12'x 10', smaller cacti house about 8'x 8', and the three greenhouses . One is now the brom house and the other old one is for begonias and such.
The main gardens mostly do their own thing . I keep the irises, brugs and the cottage gardens in control but the rest runs wild. I love it like that.
When I tidy a bit or cut something back, I often find plants I had forgotten.
Like yesterday, when I peeped under a large hebe and found my pot of Christmas lilies looking at me. They were not happy with me, so today I will move them out to the salvia area where they can see the sun.
Better go and do something domestic.
Happy gardening. Take some of this lovely Coffee Cake with you to the new Tea Room place.
Jean

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America