Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 90)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

Subject: TEA ROOM # 90

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 90
77sunset wrote:
Hello everyone. Its time we had a shorter path to the Tea Room. My goodness we will soon be up to 100. Have to have a party then.
Another cold but fine day yesterday. Looks like the same today. I love seeing the morning sun shining through the trees
The maggies are madly nest building. I always hang a bundle of coconut fibre on the clothesline for them. They have also started going into hubbys shed looking for wire. They seem to like his colored copper wire. Probably learnt from dear old Mumma who has gone to bird heaven. She was always asking for the wire. Only the white though. She would reject other colors and it had to be the right size too. Hubby use to cut pieces for her which she would pick up, look at, measure with her beak and either take or reject.
Most of our group here are her children and grandchildren.
Hubby has just said NZ has had more large shakes. I do feel for all those over there. It must seem never ending.
Teresa, hope all is well with you.
That liquefaction looks awful. The news showed a car sinking in the ooze.
Hello to everyone popping in. I had better go and see whats in the kitchen for you .
Stay safe.
We came from here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1185298/#top
Jean.

This message was edited Jun 14, 2011 9:30 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America