Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 90)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 90

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 90
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Chrissy, you were up earlier then I was. I have a lovely cake for Sue.
❉❥ ❦ ❧ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ HAPPY BIRTHDAY , SUE ❉❥ ❦ ❧ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀
Hope lots of pretty presents ( + broms ) find their way to you.
I just hope the floods are not near you.
So terrible up there. People must wonder when things will ever dry out.
A very red sky here this morning but lots of cloud.
A fine and sunny day yesterday so I pottered around doing nothing much, but enjoying the weak sun.
Lots of green shoots on the plants now. Already I see the buds forming for the spring blossom.
The large bundle of coconut fibre I put out for the birds, has been nearly used up. There is always lots of sheeps wool hanging on the fences so they can have nice warm linings.
Anthony, you must be worn out with all that planting. It is so satisfying though , to see it all done. Now, anticipation will be the order of the day. It will be wonderful to see all the blooms later. You must put them all up on a thread then, so we can all just drool.
Chrissy, I have never seen the usual ,smaller ,orange Bird of Paradise do anything rash like the large white one. A friend had one that must have been 30 years old and it was still encircled by the old tyre it was planted in. It flowered so beautifully every year.
Dianne, thats right, the only home memories need is us. Our hearts and our minds.
How is your weather down there ? The garden must be looking green.
Colleen. You will expecting lots of cacti flowers this year. Can you find them among the brugs ?? lol
You must be excited with all those plants to bloom later.
Hello Teresa. I see there were even more shakings going on in NZ. I hope your house doesnt suffer any further. I'm glad you are safe though. Houses can be rebuilt, people cant. Poor Copper must be a nervous wreck.
Hello Pam, Elaine and Karen. I hope all your aches etc are feeling a lot better.
Hello Charleen, we are missing your smiling face in the Tea Room. A big hug for Charley.
Louise are you busy in your garden ? Hope all is well with you and Hank there. Hugs for the darling girls too.
Better go and see to hubby. Poor thing has a cold.
You know what men are like with the sniffles ...
Have a lovely and safe day everyone. . If you are good. Sue may share some cake with you.
Happy day, Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America