Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 90)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 90

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 90
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. I got sidetracked on the way here. I really should come in and open the Tea Room before wandering around all the other posts.
Chrissy, I love the garden on the roof. So much work and you can see the love and care that went into it.
Elaine , does it give you ideas. I can picture you climbing up on your roof lol..
Hello Anthony, have a great time at the meeting. Lots of plans being made for the upcoming show.
Very pretty salvia, Marlene.
I see no birthday cake left in the kitchen so Sue must have eaten it all. Hope your day was dry Sue.
We had rain overnight but its gone now. Great for the pot plants.
Teresa, you are right . It is most likely just as safe where you are, as anywhere else in NZ. You know now how your area reacts with the shakes and you have loved ones close.
Hello Dianne. Hope your day out was enjoyable.
Hello colleen, Pam and Karen.
Hello also to Louise and Charleen.
I am going out for a quick walk around the garden to check on all the plants and give them growing instructions.
I expect big things from them in spring. My hellebores are flowering now so I must keep a watch on the self sown seedlings to see what flowers I get.
Keep safe and dry everyone . Enjoy this lovely Sponge Cake with a nice cuppa.
Happy day
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America