Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 90)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 90

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 90
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Very cold and raining here. The plants needed more rain, but I can hear those weeds laughing.
Elaine, you are one busy lady. Its good to know you have lots of things to do on the ground. We dont want you tackling anything off the ground. You could make lots of pretty things with shells.
Chrissy, I remember having small molds for things when I was young. They were for things like Snow white, Mickey Mouse etc. One filled the rubber ? mold with plaster of paris , then painted when dry. They were still around when my kids were small.
I would love to do a few larger things for the garden. I keep telling hubby that I will make a few creatures , but never seem to get around to it. Maybe this summer.
I have a few flowers around made of old radiator fans . Must repaint them . Various things made with corrugated iron. That got too hard with my arthritis. Bird houses sitting around . Things hanging here and there.
Hubby has been giving me circles of aluminium as he cuts holes out for his amplifiers. I have one lot hanging and am gathering a new lot. I may spray them later. I used to use cheap glitter nail polish as pretty effect but havent seen any lately.
Hello Colleen, Dianne, Pam, Karen, Teresa, Anthony, Charleen and Louise.
I am off out to the greenhouse to soak a brick of peat. I use it in lots of mixes for various plants and it is just right for mixing with perlite as a mix for brug seeds and cuttings etc
I hope you all have a bit of lovely weather for a change.
Enjoy the day if you can.
Have some of this yummy Fruit Cake with a nice cuppa.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America