Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 90)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 90

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 90
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. If you are all hanging around outside waiting for a cuppa, blame Chrissy for me being a bit late.
I started watching that video and had to call hubby to see it. Of course, one leads to another and another.
I have always loved that song.
Very dull outside here this morning. Yesterday was showery all day. Not as icy cold though without the wind.
Anthony, I wouldnt tell anyone about the Tassie Tigers either. They are probably very happy among your liliums.
I can just imagine you standing guard over the liliums while the little forestry people run madly around like ants.
Hello Colleen, Dianne and Elaine.
Hello Pam , Karen and Jean/moon too. Hope all is well with you all.
Teresa, even more weird weather for NZ. What did you do to annoy the weather man ? I hope all are safe there.
Charleen, where are you ? Hugs for Charley.
Louise , we miss seeing the girls in the Tea Room.
I am looking out the window here and thinking that nothing will be done outside today. The wiind is back, though not strong , its darn cold. raining again.
Why am I complaining ? Its winter . We need winter for the plants , so they can rest. Pity we cant hibernate too.
Better go and have my cuppa. Hubby says its a waste making me one if I keep forgetting its there.
Have a happy day Keep warm and dry..
Have some of these lovely Pastries with your cuppa.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America