Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 90)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 90

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 90
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. If you are all hanging around outside waiting for a cuppa, blame Chrissy for me being a bit late.
I started watching that video and had to call hubby to see it. Of course, one leads to another and another.
I have always loved that song.
Very dull outside here this morning. Yesterday was showery all day. Not as icy cold though without the wind.
Anthony, I wouldnt tell anyone about the Tassie Tigers either. They are probably very happy among your liliums.
I can just imagine you standing guard over the liliums while the little forestry people run madly around like ants.
Hello Colleen, Dianne and Elaine.
Hello Pam , Karen and Jean/moon too. Hope all is well with you all.
Teresa, even more weird weather for NZ. What did you do to annoy the weather man ? I hope all are safe there.
Charleen, where are you ? Hugs for Charley.
Louise , we miss seeing the girls in the Tea Room.
I am looking out the window here and thinking that nothing will be done outside today. The wiind is back, though not strong , its darn cold. raining again.
Why am I complaining ? Its winter . We need winter for the plants , so they can rest. Pity we cant hibernate too.
Better go and have my cuppa. Hubby says its a waste making me one if I keep forgetting its there.
Have a happy day Keep warm and dry..
Have some of these lovely Pastries with your cuppa.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America