Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: chrissy100 picture (TEA ROOM # 90)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright chrissy100

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 90

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 90
chrissy100 wrote:
Hi Loise :) so happy to see you !

You found us again ...Charlene is back home enjoying her Summer Garden ...sounds like you are having a bad time with your weather.

Our Winter Sun is shining but there is cold wind (here ) ...hope you get your Google sorted, they reckoned the Sun Flares and the Blood moon eclipse would trigger weird things in our computers via the cyber waves.
My sister is a Reiki Master. :) Now don't go getting lost coming back from Vermont ...I think they all put that mulch down for you.

NZ is suffering poor things ...hugs Teresa.

Sorry about that video Jean but like moon said it was about happy memories of little ones singing it at bedtime, so very cute.
Don't go overdoing things out there today everyone, remember tomorrow is Monday again.
Here have one on me :)

This message was edited Jun 19, 2011 1:10 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America