Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 90)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 90

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 90
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Back to very cold this morning. After a miserable week of rain, yesterday was lovely. Fine and sunny. Not real warm but at least I didnt have to wear a coat.
Shopping day and not one plant came home. I saw nothing on the orphan shelf and nothing I really needed in the rest of the nursery. I did get more potting mix & seed growing mix plus a new bag of perlite.
I use a fair bit of it in my pots for seeds , cuttings etc. Luckily its cheap.
I have found that brug seeds do well in it mixed with a little peat from those bricks you soak.
Anthony, sounds like you had a great night. Next thing it will be our Anthony on TV.
I bet all your profits are going toward (dare i say it ) more liliums.
I look forward to seeing all the lovely blooms .
Dianne, those little abutilons look cute.
Chrissy, please look after yourself there too. It is so easy to forget to take a break when caring for another.
Karen, you take care of yourself too. It is hard when sight gets bad. My mum had cataracts and missed her reading a lot.
Hubby has had on eye done to remove cataracts .
It seems as we age, all the bits start going out in sympathy with one another.
Hello Pam, Elaine. Colleen and Anna.
Teresa, how are things going with your repairs. I hope you are all fixed up with the heating now.
Louise, give the girls a pat.
Charleen, hope all is well over your way. We do miss hearing about the longears.
Going to put out something nice for you all then go check on my seedlings etc in the greenhouse.
Here we are ..Chocolate Zucchini Bread.
Have a happy day and keep warm and safe.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America