Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 90)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 90

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 90
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Showery yesterday after a lovely day Thursday. Today looks like more showers. Its not that I mind the showers, its that I cant get out with the Roundup and I hear the weeds laughing at me all the time.
Oh well , lots of bending exercise, weeding during Spring again.
Charleen, you found us. Yes you were missed. I was going to send the carpet with a sniffer dog to find you.
Hugs for Charlie.
Hello Anthony, have a great weekend, I see you potting madly. Be careful, you may get lost among the liliums .
Hello Dianne, yes , my daffies are rather early this year. I am hoping its a sign of an early Spring.
Lots of buds everywhere on the trees and on my magnolias too.
Chrissy, I hope your brother is feeling a lot better and able to move around more. Please dont forget to take a break yourself.
Hello Elaine, do I hear the sound of lino being torn up for painting on ? lol
Hello Colleen, your garden should be a mass of new buds too, being slightly warmer than here.
Is John going to build you another shadehouse ? They soon fill up dont they ?
Hello Teresa, hope all is well with you over there and that your heating etc is working.
Hello Pam, Karen, Anna. . Hope you are all keeping warm and feeling well.
hello Louise, I know you are out there somewhere. hugs for the girls.
I am happy to say that our house water is going okay now. Hubby simply removed the join to the overhead leaking tank and now we are straight into the mains pressure which gives a real shower, instead of the trickle we have endured . This was one of those examples of years of different owners doing their own repairs to things. Our outside taps are all off the mains , but the house water was from the overhead tank.
There is a maze of old pipes going who knows where. You all would have seen similar , I;m sure.
The pipes in some of the old farms I used to rent were a nightmare. Some had been concreted over when a veranda was put in. One place had plain garden hose under the house as water pipes.
Better move as I want to plant a few seeds today out in the greenhouse. The sun is coming up over the trees and shining in the window here.
Have some of this Chocolate Banana Cake and enjoy your weekend.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America