Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: ctmorris picture (TEA ROOM # 90)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 90

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 90
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. I was up very early this morning and I've been trying to help Elaine with that roll of lino. lol A lovely clear morning but I think Jack may have been out there again. It's 2C now . Nice and warm in here though. Yes Jean lots of buds on everything. The Hardenbergia violacae has heaps of buds again this year. It was a picture last year. The boys are up and have had breakfast, and are now playing with Lego and the Maccano. Keeps them busy til they can go outside to play. I must get out there and finish pruning the roses. Nothing seems to be without flowers and I don't like cutting buds and flowers off, but I need to tiy everything up. Front garden here we come. Must go and have brekkie and take tablets and get a start to the day. Enough loafing around now. Be back later. Colleen

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America