Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 90)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 90

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 90
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Thanks for putting the kettle on Colleen. It is nippy here too. Looks like it may be a nice day. Yesterday would have been a beautiful day except for the freezing wind. It comes in from the north and whistles around right where I like to work in the sun.
Lots of new buds on everything. I must prune the roses so they can let themselves grow madly. I have a new project to start . I have an old small shadehouse on the north side of the house. It was built for the aporocacti which I am getting rid of. I have already sold most and will hopefully get rid of the last ones. They are not one of my favorite plants but they came with the epis and have hung around ever since. Too prickly to do much with. The flowers are beautiful but only for a short time in spring. I am going to put new beige shadecloth on the top, clear the sides and make a few benches , then the orchids will move in.
I need the space where the orchids are now for the brugs.
Talk about musical chairs. Do you all find the same thing. ? Having to move plants as some grow into collections and some wear out their welcome.
Better say hello to all before I ramble on too much.
Charleen, do you click on the 'Watch Thread ' at the top of the page ? You will always find us then as we will be on your homepage.
Hello Colleen and Dianne. your gardens are looking very pretty.
Hello Chrissy, hope its getting warmer for you.
Hello Teresa, hope the shaking is easing off for you there.
Hello Pam, Karen and Elaine. I hope you are all feeling fit and waiting for summer.
Anthony, the Lilium man. I cant wait to see all your liliums in spring/summer. Mine are starting to poke their little heads up.
Hello Louise, we are missing you and would love to see a pic of the girls again.
I will put out an old favorite of mine for you all.
Lovely Lamingtons
Happy day.
jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America