Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: DonnieBrook picture (TEA ROOM # 90)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DonnieBrook

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 90

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 90
DonnieBrook wrote:
Hi Everyone! Ok, Dear Jean, here's a recent shot of the girls in front of my vegetable garden that is barely up and going with all the rain we're having. I thought my internet connection problems were solved, but no! In and out and so much to catch up on when I do get it back!

Pam - your words about our pets touching a place in our hearts that family can't even reach struck such a cord with me. So true! Our little girls spent the day with our groomer today to prepare them for an overnight with her this coming week. It is so nice to see that they like her very much. She happens to be a Reiki Master also, and she has a gentle manner, so that makes it nice for all. Hank and I went on a plant adventure and I added some new daylilies and heuchera for the back gardens. We had quite the adventure!

Chrissy - speaking of baking - I made some cookies for a DG friend whose house we were supposed to go to today for a garden tour.. We had to postpone until tomorrow because of predicted thunderstorms. Sorry to confess that he will get MOST of the cookies I baked for him. I just can't bake anything without being bad!

There are three lovely deer up at the top of our meadow right now. It is just a lovely time of year here and I hope you are all enjoying the cool weather you are having there.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America