Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: ctmorris picture (TEA ROOM # 90)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 90

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 90
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Pretty cool here again, but beatiful days. Well all the roses have been pruned, now to get to the oleanders and the front garden is just about ready for some more brugs. Oh, that is going to be a sight if I can get them to all flower at once. Can't wait. Sugar Pink and Ecuador Pink are standards with lovely umbrellas so I will be able to put them out there over already existing plants. Charleen you have been busy. I like the little seahorses too. Hello Moon. Nice to see you both popping in. Louise your garden is looking as beautiful as always and the girls are real young ladies now. I must try to get the nectarine trees pruned today. Have an appointment for Cameren first then the rest of the day is mine. The AC has just cut out, so Jack must be out there again. The boys are still all snuggled up in bed so hopefully it wont be long before it de-ices. The kettle's on Jean. Everyone have a lovely day. Colleen

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America