Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 90)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 90

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 90
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Yesterday was lovely. I was outside in the garden without my jumper. I have planted my poppy seeds so I look forward to another year with none appearing. I'll get a shock if they grow. Hopefully , the winter planting may be the secret.
I also planted out a couple of new salvias and some salvia seeds.

Anthony, do I need a horse to ride around the corral ? I'm not good with a lasso if any try to escape. lol
Fancy telling me not to look at seeds or plants. Now you know, I will just go there immediately to see whats new.

Dianne, I love your photos. . I see so many that are just taken willy nilly , no thought to the composition of the pic. You took the time to frame something worth looking at.
Like Colleen, I save lots of pics for the desktop wallpaper. I like to change the pics all the time. Hubby thinks I'm mad. He is quite happy to just have a plain screen.
Hubby has developed a blind spot where plants and I are concerned. He doesnt look when I head for plants.
He really loves showing the garden off though and is proud of my efforts.

Hello moon, I should call you Jean, but then I think I'm talking to myself. lol. Your garden sounds pretty. Do you take photos, we would love to see some ?

Today we are going over to Mt Gambier. I am hoping the day is as nice as yesterday.
Look out plants, here I come.
Colleen , I will go up to the cactus garden there again and see what its doing. When ever I see lots of cacti, I always think how much Brian would have liked them.

Funny how certain things remind us of people. I have a few of Leisas broms here and think of her when I look at them.
I have lots of plants around from both living and passed on friends. One can hold lots of little mental conversations while wandering around.

Hello Louise, hugs for the girls.
Charleen, give Charley a cookie from the kitchen.
Hello Pam, Karen, Chrissy and Teresa.

Better get out to the kitchen and leave something yummy for you all.
Have some of this, but only a slice each, its too decadent for more. Chocolate Cheesecake.

Happy day, Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America