Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 90)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 90

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 90
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Just moved us again as the road was a bit long for all the old legs.
We have moved to here
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1193823/
Its windy outside and cold too, so nothing much will be done. I may find something else to plant so I can work in the greenhouse.

Hello to Dianne, Colleen, Chrissy Pam , Elaine, Karen , Anthony and Teresa.
Hello also Charleen and Louise.
Dianne, love the protea. .
Chrissy, I dont see any thingy sitting anywhere on this computer. I never go into FB or anything like that so maybe it doesnt show here.
I use Firefox anyway.
Our computer has Trend Micro which we have used for many years now. The computer came with Norton, but it was so intrusive , we got it taken out.
Trend does a great job and doesnt get in your face.

The only time we are slow is when the middle of the month comes along and our speed slows down. We are on a plan with Bigpond that allows so much download then drops the speed. It is more economical for us but a little frustrating when waiting for a page to load or getting timed out . Luckily it is usually only for about a week as we dont download much at all.

Anthony, how is the bulb planting going ? How many more have you bought ? lol

Better get something nice out for you all to nibble on. A good day for some decadence.. Chocolate Mud Cake.
I am going to put the small heater on my feet, they are cold.
keep safe and enjoy the weekend.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America