Photo by Melody

Self-contained Box Gardens: VitaVeggieMan picture (New Ebucket thread (we continue) PART III)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright VitaVeggieMan

In reply to: New Ebucket thread (we continue) PART III

Forum: Self-contained Box Gardens

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of New Ebucket thread (we continue) PART III
VitaVeggieMan wrote:
Here's the right side of the garden deck. From the right, the eBuckets contain: (1) a Black Prince tomato (white 6-gallon bucket with yellow cage), (2) the cluster of 6 red buckets hold a few peppers and determinate tomatoes, (3) a Serrano hot pepper, (4) a cluster of three more peppers. The four indeterminate tomatoes in the two EarthTainers have grown way past the tops of their cages, and are at least eight feet tall, with lots of large green tomatoes (Big Beef, Black Crimson, Juliet, and Early Goliath). Most of my veggies are a bit slower to grow and ripen this year because I don't get as much sunlight on this deck as I used to. Still, I'm hoping for a good tomato and pepper harvest a little later than usual!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America