Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Landscape: Ladybug: cslane picture (Colorado Gardener)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright cslane

Subject: Colorado Gardener

Forum: Landscape: Ladybug

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Colorado Gardener
cslane wrote:
I am an avid gardener who is still learning through trial and error. I remember when I started gardening years back. I went to the Garden Center and purchased several perennials not really knowing how to care for them. They did OK that year but during the next spring when things start to grow I pulled most of them thinking they were weeds (dumb huh). I've burned plants, over and under watered, planted in sun when they needed shade and made every mistake one can. Now I consider myself not too bad of a gardener (always learning). I grow all the vegetables organically. I try to use only organic products in the flower beds too. I like Fish Emulsion, Tomato-Tone and Ladybugs. Please check out my photos. I would love to here from you.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America