Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Sewing and Quilting: quilter_gal picture (What Did You Learn Today? )

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright quilter_gal

In reply to: What Did You Learn Today?

Forum: Sewing and Quilting

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of What Did You Learn Today?
quilter_gal wrote:
Thank you! I spent yesterday basting it and the Civil War Double 9-Patch & Star. I'm hoping to have Bubbles quilted and ready for borders in a couple or three days.

This makeshift table saves my life - sawhorses, 2x4's and two sheets of OSB plywood split lengthwise to make them more handle-able.

I usually wait until I have a batch of quilts to baste before I set it up, because it's kind of a pain. I make sheepeyes at my magic heavy-stuff-totin' angel and he pulls it all in from the garage and sets it up. You can see, I can barely get around the sides. I get as many quilts basted and marked as possible, then *poof,* my magic heavy-stuff-totin' angel puts it all away again.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America