Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Sewing and Quilting: ladydragon5 picture (Another Placemat Swap)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ladydragon5

In reply to: Another Placemat Swap

Forum: Sewing and Quilting

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Another Placemat Swap
ladydragon5 wrote:
My placemats went into the mail last Friday. I fell in love with the fabric and since my buddy wanted Fall (hint, hint) I just had to use it for her. I hope she likes bright! I am now making some pot holders and matching towels for my two DIL. They like to have one for Halloween and one for Thanksgiving.

One of the ladies from my Quilt Club has a small empty house that we use for sewing. There are tables, lots of plug ins, a wall to show new projects and all the other things you need to quilt. they meet there on Tues. & Thurs from 1:00 - 6;00 and you never know who will show up. We help each other and sometimes reverse the choice of the someone on pattern or fabric but it is great to have help and support. I love it! I made some coasters from a new pattern using small puzzle pieces and a template. I'll show you...there are larger templates for larger projects and I saw a quilt that was just beautiful.

I've finished the top of the quilt for my grandson who is at college; now to find someone to quilt it that doesn't have a waiting list of 2-3 months! Finally found the backing for the quilt top for the guest room and I will make it into a duvet to use over a purchased quilt whose colors I don't like anymore. I have lots of projects for the next two months when I am doing radiation and maybe chemo

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America