Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: A Beautiful Tribute to the Harvest: 3pmp picture (Counting my blessings)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 3pmp

Subject: Counting my blessings

Forum: Article: A Beautiful Tribute to the Harvest

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Counting my blessings
3pmp wrote:
Hi Toni, The Thanksgiving we celebrate in Canada is not quite as spectacular and memorable as yours are in the US. In our family the holiday was secondary to Christmas and Easter that received more recognition and togetherness that made the season special. I have 3 pumpkin this year which I am going to take to the church that I attend and put them in our display for Thanksgiving next weekend. My beets are looking good this year with several still in the garden looking very healthy. I took some out yesterday for my beet cupcake recipe that I make now when I need something for dessert. I will include a picture with this letter for everyone to view what I am thankful for this year from my garden.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America