Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Trash to Treasure: MaryMcP picture (French Doors)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MaryMcP

In reply to: French Doors

Forum: Trash to Treasure

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of French Doors
MaryMcP wrote:
Started working on one of the doors this weekend. One side is sanded and the bottom two panes had white paint which was a bugger to scrape off. Send me some more ideas!!! I like the headboard curves, what's the deal on the light behind it? How's it work?

Could use one for a cold frame for the raised bed but we need that so seldom here. The potting benches didn't excite me. A friend suggested putting two at right angles and mounting on a corner of the hot tub deck. I'm leaning towards that. Should do something different on each window I think. Has anyone used the etching stuff in the arts and crafts stores? I have lots of beach glass and a TON (really) of crystal pieces and pyrite.......how could I use those? (we were caretakers at a crystal mine in the Cascades outside Seattle for a year. Most of our pieces are not high quality but would like to find a use.)

Thanks peeps.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America