Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Beginner Flowers: teddy_8905 picture (flowers from Teddy)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright teddy_8905

In reply to: flowers from Teddy

Forum: Beginner Flowers

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of flowers from Teddy
teddy_8905 wrote:
I broke the one that had two of them together and potted them separately, I went over and tried to find one but they were all rooted in and I was afraid I would tear it up trying to dig it up, so I just repotted the ones I broke in half. Here is a picture of one of the ones that was stuck together, see if it looks ok to you. Any suggestions would be helpful. Got one question, in the winter should I move it from the windowsill? It gets real cold there, should I move it to a warmer spot like beside my desk, my lamp is a 75 watt soft light and it is a lamp, would that be enough light?

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America