Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Clean and Clutter-free: JuneyBug picture (Good day to do more decluttering)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright JuneyBug

In reply to: Good day to do more decluttering

Forum: Clean and Clutter-free

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Good day to do more decluttering
JuneyBug wrote:
Happy Birthday!

(Finally! got some decluttering done!) We are moving to the southern part of Korea in a couple of weeks and DH had agreed that while we did not want to keep a bunch of this clutter forever, he didn't want to get rid of it "just yet". He finally! took the argument: If not now, when? I am on top of the world! He likes that the little walk-in closet is 'walk-able' again :-) I haven't any hope of making inroads into his clothing issue, but these 3 big bags are a huge win in the household stuff department! He has gained weight in the 3 years that he has been here and he will not get rid of a stitch of clothes as he says he is going to lose it all...we'll see. The only way anyone loses weight in his family is surgically and that would involve those needles and knives he hates/fears.

Love that shelf, HollyAnn. I had a high shelf that went around my kitchen that I loved for DH's beer stein and coffee mug collection. It is so nice to have a "place" for things like that.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America