Photo by Melody

Sewing and Quilting: Thea1962 picture (What are you making - Fall 2011 Part 2)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Thea1962

In reply to: What are you making - Fall 2011 Part 2

Forum: Sewing and Quilting

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of What are you making - Fall 2011 Part 2
Thea1962 wrote:
Hello everyone…wow you all have been pretty busy!!

Qwilter…that quilt at the start of the thread is just stunning!! Do you remember the name is the pattern?

Syrumani…those Disney wall hangings and pillow cases are just adorable!!

Greta…the Star quilt will be amazing once it is finished (it is already amazing now!!)…an heirloom for sure!!

Missy…you sure are having a lot of fun with your embroidery machine!! Those designs are just beautiful…but my favourite are the chickadees and the blue Jays and I think I saw somewhere else you also made Cardinals. Would you consider selling me some?

Jan so sorry to hear that you are battling Cancer…my T&P are with you and that ragquilt is just so adorable…love the spider/webs…never seen any flannel with patterns like this up here in Canada!!

Dogs_N_Petunias that vest is beautiful…you sure have a lot of Talent!!

Stu good to have you back and your quilt came out perfect!!! Will definitely keep that pattern in mind for my 5” charms. You are soooo lucky to have access to an industrial embroidery machine!!!

JoParrot thank you for sharing your Demin Rag quilt…one of these days I will make cave and make one too!!! They all look so comfy and warm.

I have been busy the last few weeks with gifts for my family in Germany.
This one is a Halloween doily

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America