Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Beginner Flowers: teddy_8905 picture (flowers from Teddy)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright teddy_8905

In reply to: flowers from Teddy

Forum: Beginner Flowers

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of flowers from Teddy
teddy_8905 wrote:
There is another light to the right but it is not on now, I won't turn it on until they sprout, thank you for your help and suggestions, you are a big help themoonhowl and you too kwanjin. I had to move a bunch of stuff to get the cord of the lamp unstuck so I could put the pots around it, I just felt the dirt and it was still damp, not soggy just damp, so I am going to try my best to ignore them and see what happens, my MG is going crazy so I put it back in the windowsill, I learned my lesson on that one, if I ever start a plant inside again, make sure it is not the kind that will take over the entire house!!!!!;)

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America