Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Clean and Clutter-free: huggergirl picture (Daily chuck-le # 7)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright huggergirl

In reply to: Daily chuck-le # 7

Forum: Clean and Clutter-free

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Daily chuck-le # 7
huggergirl wrote:
I cleaned out the curio cabinet..Yay..Took A bunch of things to the Antique Mall ,my friend has a booth there . Also took a Tapsestry Loveseat and a box full of sellables got them cleaned up had a bunch of silver plated serving trays ,covered butterdish,OH OH and the Old Old dinning room table we had stashed in the shed ,its cleaned up and all decorated for Christmas at the mall,Im soo happy soo lucky that my friend has a booth ..has worked out in my favor, I have another basket full ready to take there today..Yaya.. and I also gave my grandchildren a pile of christmas ornaments,and a few cherished teddies...I have a big bunch of those,I have to keep the rest...i just love them..???? Although i did make a spot for them in the curio now so they will be displayed till after the newyear.. Gosh I didnt realize what I had moved out the door untill I started typing...Whoop Whoop...LOL

Better yet when I un packed my Christmas tubs I quickly realized how much Christmas stuff I have already gotten rid of ..i was kind of shocked thinking boy I dont have enought to decorate a little ..I did...I have 1 lg tub of christmas decorations,1 lg tub of fall and winter greenery...Yay Me..

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America