Photo by Melody
We rolled out several small fixes on January 29. If you encounter any problems, please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

Homesteading: OutlawHeart81 picture (Welcome to "The Murdie Homestead" :) )

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright OutlawHeart81

Subject: Welcome to "The Murdie Homestead" :)

Forum: Homesteading

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Welcome to "The Murdie Homestead" :)
OutlawHeart81 wrote:
My little dream of having a nice little homestead, self sufficient and full of love is beginning to come true.
We have a little house, with about an acre. And some beginning gardens. Many perennials, and some vegetables, and a pear tree. There are very old apple trees that surround the property on land that we have use of. We grew 2 acres of pumpkins last season and sold every single one! (except about 20 pie pumpkins that i cooked! ;) )

welcome to my homestead!
(bucket is dated july 30 1878!!! in the bottom) found in our "new" old barn. Why buy wreaths when i can make them here with gorgeous boughs from the blue spruce we have?! )

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America