Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Homesteading: OutlawHeart81 picture (Welcome to "The Murdie Homestead" :) )

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright OutlawHeart81

In reply to: Welcome to "The Murdie Homestead" :)

Forum: Homesteading

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Welcome to "The Murdie Homestead" :)
OutlawHeart81 wrote:
Well!!! That's just the thing. I know little about chickens but for what i've read in an issue of country living magazine. They had fabulous plans for a coop and several types of chickens listed and little facts about them, and i would love an easter egger for the blue eggs. I guess a site called http://www.mypetchicken.com will help you pick breeds based on criteria. But i admit i haven't looked yet. I'd like some nice friendly ones cause i admit they give me the creeps a bit. Lol i just want lots of eggs and maybe some wings... ;)
So in the meantime until i build the coop and research a bit more we're focused on getting a few piglets and possibly a few more calfs, hopefully heifers, that breed, to expand our little brood. :)

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America