Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Bird Watching: rutholive picture (Daily bird pix #424)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rutholive

In reply to: Daily bird pix #424

Forum: Bird Watching

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Daily bird pix #424
rutholive wrote:
Just wonderful bird photos everyone.Yesterday was a nice sunny day here. Temp got up to 30 degrees which is pretty good for this time of year. Still no snow, but that is fine by me except for the protection the snow offers. I took my puppy, Lady Wren for her first walk outside of fenced yard. We went down the lane to the mailbox. Had to walk by the only neighbors house. She has an old Red Setter type dog. It saw us and began to bark, first time my pup had seen another dog except her own family and she was scared to death, tried to climb up my leg, but all in all she enjoyed the walk.

Tried to take a picture of the large Horned Owl at daylight sitting on the only utility pole in my immediate area, but too dark and far away.

I am having a hard time sending pictures but will try again.

Donna

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America