Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Sewing and Quilting: Thea1962 picture (What are you making - almost Winter 2011??)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Thea1962

In reply to: What are you making - almost Winter 2011??

Forum: Sewing and Quilting

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of What are you making - almost Winter 2011??
Thea1962 wrote:
Helene your table runner is stunning and so "one of a kind"!! Never thought of putting rushing on either...I would love to have the instruction for it as well.

Barb...Sean will just LOVE that beautiful quilt, so much work and love put into that work...a treasure for years to come.

Oh my Betty...you sure take on BIG projects...lol...3 applique quilts that size would take me years to complete....who are the lucky recipients? Beautiful work for sure!!
Wow that quilt your DM made is awesome...how long does it take her to do all the cross stitch? Beautiful quilt work from the church Ladies...wish we had a group like that here!!

You Ladies and Gent are making all these beautiful full size quilts...maybe one of these days I will tackle another one too. Just wish I had more strength left in my arms/hands...lol...so for now I stick with smaller projects that I can handle.

Here is a table runner I made for myself

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America