Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: BLOSSOMBUDDY picture (Burning Pickle Patio - Gathering to Chat at the Holidays)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: Burning Pickle Patio - Gathering to Chat at the Holidays

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Burning Pickle Patio - Gathering to Chat at the Holidays
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
LOL!! you mean double double batches.. I did make doubles the first time.. I cannot keep up with them! Last night I ran out of brown sugar literally in the middle of mixing a batch.. course dumb me, did not thnk to measure the ingredients first before mixing up the batch and thought what I had on hand was enough..and then had to go to the store right in the middle of creaming butter! HA! Well, will try to whip up another batch while my "elf" is out of the house! maybe I can hide a barrel where he cant find them just soz we got them for the great day!

Ok, I need suggestions onhow some of you make those perfect ROUND cookies!

I have been making chocolate chip raison oatmeal cookies and they are like a brittle..this recipe of mine does not set up so Im looking for a recipe that I can make good round cookies..

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America