Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.
You can also get a "snapshot" of your problem in the future and post it. It takes a bit of manipulation but after the first few times you will be a pro at it.
1) Hit your Print Screen button (it may be labeled Prt Sc for example and you may also have to hit another key at the same time such as FN (function))
2) Open Paint which comes with Windows - click on Start, click on Run, type in mspaint, and click on OK if your OS (Operating System) is Windows XP or just click on Start and start typing mspaint and then hit return if you are in Windows 7 (maybe Vista too)
3) press CTL-V when paint opens. This will paste your "snapshot" in paint.
4) click on Save, navigate to the location you want to save it and type in a meaningful name. Before you click on OK or Save, change the extension to JPG. Now click on OK (or Save)
5) Now you can post your picture to Dave's by clicking on the Browse button below Your message box and navigate to where you saved your snapshot. Choose your picture and click OK, Send.