Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: haighr picture (Burning Pickle Patio - Gathering to Chat)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright haighr

In reply to: Burning Pickle Patio - Gathering to Chat

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Burning Pickle Patio - Gathering to Chat
haighr wrote:
Steve got the medicine pack off his nose yesterday. Looks gruesome with stitches all around, but will heal. He gets some stitches removed today and more tomorrow and from his neck incision where they took the graft. Hope he is better soon. He hasn't complained once! His back was all twisted up from sleeping in the recliner as he had to sleep w/o it touching anything or risking bumping. That is getting better, but his back is screwed together from neck to tailbone so I know how much it must have hurt.

I just finished this doily for Maybelle, a dear friend and she came to get it and brought me a beautiful pink breast cancer ribbon bracelet that she made!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America