Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: chrissy100 picture (Brugmansia in Australia - February 2012 -#2)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright chrissy100

In reply to: Brugmansia in Australia - February 2012 -#2

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Brugmansia in Australia - February 2012 -#2
chrissy100 wrote:
Yes I agree Jean it stinks for sure, I think it scares the bugs away just by the pong :-)

Dianne what a beautiful Brug Garden, nothing dainty about mine, it's like a Brug assembly line here as I try to find the perfect white.

We have some clearish sky this morning but storms are predicted,
I wish you could smell these two together this morning, just these two blooms scenting all around the garden. Yes this pink is worth the scent, the colour and the Pink Smitty Genes. Wonderful ! (excuse the rank grass and chewed leaves) scent lingering into the mid morning.

The third picture is Wayne's Seedling still holding onto many buds,
the 4th is tangled tendrils, I hope the tendrils on this Brug can sort itself out. Fingers Crossed !
Oops sorry I think I posted one pic twice *blush * (short term memory loss *lol* ) and tired.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America