Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: SolMan picture (Brugmansia in Australia - February 2012 -#2)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright SolMan

In reply to: Brugmansia in Australia - February 2012 -#2

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Brugmansia in Australia - February 2012 -#2
SolMan wrote:
guys im always on the look out for the next plant if not garden with Brug in them.

Cestrum Bucks Fizz is a pretty and the color rich at the moment

Chrissy BP is Superb and in full glory the weather has not dampen your spirit hope to see more blooms in the Autumn

Colleen as chrissy said im interested in all seed and im not 100% sure which way i will be going in growing what species genes as i have not relay had that much experiance with the crosses that are coming thou , i have an obsession for Pink and deep Pinks and looks like Knightii but all still up in the air till i have a bit more experience with them,

i have White Ruff Blooming like made right now about 50-60 flowers and about that many more in the bud stage, cant get to them at the moment as it's wet and there are just to many to consider pollinating hahahahahaha im not a friggen B

here is also 'Frosty Pink' beautiful up close

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America