Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Bird Watching: teddy_8905 picture (Daily Bird Pics Vol. 432)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright teddy_8905

In reply to: Daily Bird Pics Vol. 432

Forum: Bird Watching

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Daily Bird Pics   Vol. 432
teddy_8905 wrote:
The first picture is Rocky just took a peanut off my foot, the second is where he is trying to hide it, and the last one he just took one out of my hand, he is so gentle, I took a few out to where the bench is and had one on the seat and he climbed up and sat just beside me and took it out of my fingers. He is a sweetie and someone on here said they would like to see more pics of him, so here they are. Enjoy! I have put the bench where I can see the Irises around the iron pole, I can also lean forward or move the bench so I can see the hummingbird feeders. And sometimes the hummers fly right past us when we are sitting out! I am going to try to find some cheap chairs and place them where I can sit and watch the birds and flowers, have to be careful, unfortunately there are some people who will steal things like that, we had a umbrella in one of those octagonal tables, and someone stole the umbrella! That is pathetic! Waiting impatiently for spring!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America