Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Bird Watching: Elphaba picture (2012 Yearlists)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Elphaba

In reply to: 2012 Yearlists

Forum: Bird Watching

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of 2012 Yearlists
Elphaba wrote:
I have loved Puffins from since I was a kid in Canada although I've never seen one. I just remember reading about them in a book of Canadian birds when I was in grade school. That's really cool Resin.

Mrs. Ed, I have to be greedy! Winter is one of the best times to bird here. The only problem with winter birding is that you don't get to see the birds in their breeding plumage. Most birds head north before they get very pretty, but that's OK. It's great to have the opportunity to see so many birds.

Got 200 & 201. Number 200 is one of my favorite birds. Saw my first Scissor-tailed Flycatcher yesterday by the freeway. Then making a U-turn under the underpass, I got 201 -- Cliff Swallows!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America