Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: SolMan picture (It's Brugmansia time.....let's see your beauties.)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright SolMan

In reply to: It's Brugmansia time.....let's see your beauties.

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of It's Brugmansia time.....let's see your beauties.
SolMan wrote:
Cestrum What beauty is this ? is it a white or dose it have a hue of color on it????

I also agree with the posting thing but im also new to the group and have appreciated all the plant & seed supplied to me from you all,
I offer to pay all cost if you ask as i don't have much to offer of any plants that you guys are looking for at the moment so this is why i offer seed if any 1 is interested !.
in the next 2 years i believe it will be very different. i will also help out where possible
but i don't mind if you ask me to pay for the plant seed or cuttings as it can be very expensive.
I appreciate all you guys have done for me and also offered me
i am iternaly grateful

on matters that matter:::::::
I have just taken pollen or what i feel is pollen from Culebra and added it to the Style of aurea (form) 3 flowers unopened so fingers crossed.
i also have aurea (Barkley st) open and have just taken a pic and here he is

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America