Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Tater Chitting: Preparing Your Seed Potatoes for Planting: evelyn_inthegarden picture (Organic?)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright evelyn_inthegarden

In reply to: Organic?

Forum: Article: Tater Chitting: Preparing Your Seed Potatoes for Planting

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Organic?
evelyn_inthegarden wrote:
I live in northern CA in the Sierra foothills, about 3500' in elevation. Snow every winter, and hot for most of the summer. Last year we had a very wet winter, with blizzard-like conditions, and this year our winter was dry and mild, kinda-like spring. So now that it is spring, we have had snow and rain for most days, go figure!

This last winter, though warm and dry, is the first in a while that we have not had any stink bugs come indoors...YEAH! :-)

I have been recuperating from knee and shoulder surgery and the last couple of years have started back up gardening, as I was out of the loop for a couple of years, and boy was everything a mess!

Have you tried Neem oil? There are so many different organic solutions these days, compared to several years ago, it seems worthwhile to try them, would you not agree?

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America