Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: MyaC picture (April what's in flower ☼)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MyaC

In reply to: April what's in flower ☼

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of April what's in flower ☼
MyaC wrote:
Quoting:Not many of my cannas survived, but your FiFi has been successful with cestrum and Chrissy.
Good to have you back.
Dianne.

My cannas are fantastic however they are under lock and key otherwise they wouldn't have survived either,some as tall as 10 ft. Thanks for the tip re resizing and oh what a joy to stick 5 pics in at once, will try that with this post. I had a gardener put some cannas in big pots for me (I hinted pretty hard that's what I wanted) and they look stunning, especially the bronzed leaf type.

I'll have to ask Cestrum and Chrissy to post a pic of Fifi, would love to see what she turned out like. My brugs are all gone, too hard to maintain them here with the wallabies and possums but I love to read all about them, they are one majestic plant.

Also would love the link to Alistairs FB...thanks

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America