Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Tater Chitting: Preparing Your Seed Potatoes for Planting: Liquidambar2 picture (Organic?)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Liquidambar2

In reply to: Organic?

Forum: Article: Tater Chitting: Preparing Your Seed Potatoes for Planting

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Organic?
Liquidambar2 wrote:
While since I have been taking pictures - here are my heirloom tomatoes.
I have brandywine; it is my favorite.
I ordered Beef something -- and to tell the truth - I forgot why I picked it? Hmmm I wonder if I got it because it breeds true from seed like an heir loom is suppose too??? And all I labeled it was beef - like I would remember.
The other tomatoe; I received free bonus, from a seed company that I ordered. It is suppose to be the biggest tomatoe out there . I don't know if it is heirloom - it is called Delicious.
I will have to look at Mrs. Ruth and see what it is about. I have heard of Cherokee Purple and have been tempted to order them for a try.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America