Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Bird Identification: Gunbird picture (CLOSED: Some sort of small grey bird on Zamek Chojnik)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Gunbird

Subject: CLOSED: Some sort of small grey bird on Zamek Chojnik

Forum: Bird Identification

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of CLOSED: Some sort of small grey bird on Zamek Chojnik
Gunbird wrote:
I was traveling in Poland two years ago when I came across this odd little bird in a castle on a mountain in Poland. It was very tame, and blended in with the rocks very well~ However, I can't seem to figure out what kind of bird this little guy is - he didn't make a sound, so I'm afraid I can't help with that. Some have told me it's a baby sparrow, but the coloring seems all wrong to me. Based on some of the looking around I've done, I think it *might* be a Lesser Whitethroat, but I'm no bird expert in the slightest. I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me what kind of bird this is!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America