Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Poultry and Livestock: titaniumRX8 picture (My new duckies...)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright titaniumRX8

In reply to: My new duckies...

Forum: Poultry and Livestock

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of My new duckies...
titaniumRX8 wrote:
Also, I wanted to give you guys an update on my other flock...my chickens!

I gave away all but one of my first hatch of chicks in the Brinsea. Kept one and it is part wyandotte and part EE. The second one was the one born on St. Patties day and was almost my broodies lunch. It is part Faverolle and I think partridge rock. They are doing well and I have been able to put the older one in with the rest of the flock without much trouble. Got a couple of them that like to chase it, but the little one has learned how to get up on the roost to escape. The younger one is now where the older one was...in a large kennel in the main coop. See pics below...

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America