Photo by Melody

Clean and Clutter-free: WormsLovSharon picture (Daily chuck-le # 7)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright WormsLovSharon

In reply to: Daily chuck-le # 7

Forum: Clean and Clutter-free

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Daily chuck-le # 7
WormsLovSharon wrote:
I have no appointments for the next 11 days. Eleven days to do whatever I want to do. Makes me smile a very big smile.

We are in the 90s so I have been gardening for over a month. The garden is beautiful. AND, I have promised myself I will not purchase any more plants. I need to have more of my seeds planted. Once I get all the garden ship shape, I will clean up the mess I made in the garage over the winter. Yes, there will be many things to get rid of.

I take Sundays off from the garden. I will be 70 in August and I am having many talks with myself about my garden. I either need to cut back a little or move.

I still have cabinets in the kitchen full of dishes that I have not used. My daughter wants some of them but has no where to store them. And I actually have empty shelves in several cabinets so I guess I can relax. I built my home to make sure I had all the storage space for my clutter.

I think my next group of de-clutter will be my cook books.

I have two new miniature schnauzers that are going to be 10 months old on May 9th. What I was thinking, I have no idea, but they are a hand full but they are loveable and much company.

The photo is my front landscape. This will make you understand what I mean regarding cutting back. Have a great Sunday, Sharon

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America