Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone,

Nev, hope you are feeling better today. Your friendís brom collection sounds really awesome. They must have done so much work on the property, have they done it all themselves or had lots of helpers. Sounds a bit like the Olive Branch here in Brissie ...and then some. Would love to see it.

Karen, glad to hear you are on the mend.

Palmbob, welcome to the forum. I have seen and admired many of your succulent photos. I still have a large succulent collection, mainly agaves and aloe but I must admit I have now been totally won over by broms, especially neos and vrieseas ... in fact, I have become totally addicted. You mention going to your first brom show Ö bet you get hooked too!!! You certainly took some nice photos.

Colleen, enjoy your time away. I miss my plants whenever we go away for more than a couple of days too.

Tash, thanks for the new thread Ö Iíll have to find out how itís done. Hope your brom problems are over real soon.

Wendy, sorry to hear youíre still crook ... this cold snap wonít help at all. I always warm my side of the bed with an electric blanket (for about 6 months of the year) and wouldnít be without it. We have one in the van too, and a diesel heater Ö I hate getting cold as it brings out all the aches and pains.

I was lucky enough to get one of your lovely neo Purple Star earlier this year and itís is one of my favourites too.

My pics tonight are No 1 neo Peggy Bailey, No 2 neo Midnight / VooDoo, two of my recent purchases from Wendy and No 3 neo Purple Star

Till tomorrow, Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America