Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Poultry and Livestock: DonnaB picture (Deadly Preditor)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DonnaB

Subject: Deadly Preditor

Forum: Poultry and Livestock

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Deadly Preditor
DonnaB wrote:
look what I found today. I heard a rat squeel by the big fountain where we have a rat trap under. I ran over and saw the rat flopping around. Oh no that means poisonous snake. I froze on top of the fountain brick. I grabbed the skim pole and started moving the bushes, nothing!!!! Oh no now what do I do??? I stood there and watched. I saw the dead rat move. I waited. It moved again and again. I moved the bushes again and there it was with the rat in its mouth!!! Ran inside and got camera and long handled hand shovel. Took pics and then it met its demise. I don't mind snakes except the poisonous ones. This is my 2nd Copperhead I have killed here

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America