Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: DawnSong picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MAY & June 2012
DawnSong wrote:
Good morning. Wendy, hope your motor home has heating. Think you'll be needing it. Have a safe, enjoyable and interesting trip, where ever you go.

I've heard that coughing can help with a heart attack, but hadn't heard about the arrhythmia though. Nev, how long do your attacks last? Mine can go up to 48 hours and I literally can't do anything for as long as they last.

Geoff, I knew there were different types of Puya, but didn't realize how many. It is good to see the pics you've put up.

It is so cold here I won't be able to sit for long in this ice box of a room. To make matters worse, no milk to make tea.

A bird flew into the house this morning and I didn't see it fly out. But if its here, I can't find it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Karen

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America